The family brand of Rolex, Tudor, was introduced to be put on the Japanese market on October 31, 2018. With toughness, precision, and reliability based on their technical strength by Rolex, Tudor is a sports watch which is mainly offered at the price range between around 400,000 yen and 600,000 yen.
Expanded with three collections in Japan, as a core collection, “Black Bay”, has various models including chronograph, GMT, bronze case and so on. Other collections, “Pelagos” is a traditional diver’s watch with 500 m water resistance and, “Heritage” inspired from the chronograph models released in 1970’s are in the market.
Tudor shops are available at Isetan department store on the 4th floor, as well as at several department stores in Tokyo and Osaka. Currently, Tudor Pop-Up shops is opening at Takashimaya in Osaka during a limited period only.
＜Information on Tudor shops＞
- Wednesday, October 31, 2018 : Jewelry & Watch on 4th floor, Isetan Shinjuku
- Saturday, November 17, 2018 : Hankyu Umeda Honten
- Saturday, December 1, 2018 : Daimaru Tokyo
- Saturday, December 1, 2018: Takashimaya Watch Maison Nihonbashi, Tokyo
＜Tudor Pop-Up shop＞
- Wednesday, December 19 – December 25 : 1st floor, Takashimaya, Osaka
Contacts: Tudor/ Rolex (Japan) Ltd. TEL: 03-3216-5671
November 27, 2018